DEEDS stands for the Development, Education and Empowerment of the Disadvantaged in Society.
Individual Donation FAQs
90% of the donation is utilized exclusively towards our project expenses. The remaining 10% is utilized for administrative & operative expenses as well as fund-raising expenses.
In India, Cheque can be made in favour of "Deeds Public Charitable Trust".
These can be sent to:
DEEDS Public Charitable Trust.
651, Avinash House, First floor, 20th Road Khar (W),
Mumbai - 400052, India
For Direct Bank Transfers
Our Bank Account details are given below :
DEEDS Public Charitable Trust,
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.,
Bank Branch : Pali Hill, Khar West
Account No.: 7713834359
IFSC Code : KKBK0000667
For Foreign Nationals / NRIs
Our foreign exchange bank account details are as follows:
DEEDS PUBLIC CHARITABLE TRUST
Account Number: 40166538269
Account Description: FCRA - SAVINGS BANK ACCOUNT INR Branch
State Bank of India: NEW DELHI MAIN BRANCH
Branch Address: N.D. MAIN, NEW DELHI, NCT OF DELHI
IFSC Code: SBIN0000691
MICR Code: 110002087
SB Account PREFIX: 0523500219
Yes, we are grateful to those who wish to renew their sponsorships. As our children come from disadvantaged backgrounds, your continued contribution serves as an umbrella that will see them through to the potential they can be.
Depending on your contribution of choice, you will receive:
a) An acknowledgement mail as soon as donation is made.
b) A Thank you note by our students.
c) On receiving the intimation from the bank, a receipt is sent via e-mail immediately, followed by a hard copy by post (within India).
d) 80G Receipt (Form No. 10 BE): The certificate of donation under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961, will be provided to you at the end of the financial year.
You can keep in touch with your student(s) by sending them letters and birthday notes. If you would like to do so, please write out your message to us on this email 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. Please note that we do not encourage specific gifts so that other students don’t feel disheartened. In case, a cheque is sent as a gift, we use the money to distribute sweets to our students in a Deeds classroom.
Yes. All donations to Deeds are 50% exempt from tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act. Tax exemption is valid only in India.
Once you make your donation we will send you a soft & hard copy receipt issued by DEEDS at the end of the year.
Once issued, it will not be possible for us to make any edits to your 80G receipts.
Accounts Department: +91 92232 76581
Mrs Mini Chadha: +91-9892001654
You can mail to email@example.com
We ensure that resources are optimally used in our projects by generating quarterly utilisation reports and narrative reports by our accounts department and project coordinating team. These are then monitored by our board.
Our team visits each project on a monthly basis to conduct meetings with our staff and students to determine the progress, resolve any issues and take measures to increase efficiency and impact.
As a credible organization, we honour the privacy of our donors. The donor data is not exposed or shared with any external agency under any circumstances. We have a robust in-house mechanism and server system where the records are kept safe. The entire setup is protected with password and is guarded by surveillance software. The data is kept strictly confidential and only authorized staff with a special non-disclosure bond have access to it.
If you’d like to donate offline, you can do so through any of the following ways: